News and Updates
24 Nov. 2019
New FoodCAS submission site: https://epapers.org/iscas2020/ESR/login.php?epsc=FC
24 Nov. 2019
Submission deadline for FoodCAS papers extended to Dec. 08, 2019
17 Nov. 2019
Submission deadline for Special Session papers extended to Nov. 24, 2019. No more extensions will be granted.
The IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) is the flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems (CAS) Society and the world’s premiere networking forum for researchers in the highly active fields of theory, design and implementation of circuits and systems. This is accomplished through technical conference sessions, poster sessions, live demonstration sessions, and publication of conference papers. ISCAS 2020 will be driven by the theme Deploying CASS Knowledge towards Society Grand Challenges aiming to emphasize the potential of the CAS Society to find multidisciplinary solutions for the societal and engineering challenges of our times.
To implement the above vision, this year’s meeting will highlight the following innovation themes
- Emerging Technologies
- Smart Systems for Automotive
- Cognitive Computing & Deep Learning
- Personalized Healthcare Systems
- Brain: Innovation NeuroTechnologies
- Internet of Things
- Big Data Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Sustainable Computing and Systems
- Energy-aware Systems and Services
- 5G and Multi-Gigabit Optoelectronics Comm
by collecting contributions in all areas of Circuits and Systems, including but not limited to the following topics
- Analog / RF / Mixed Signal Circuits & Systems
- Beyond CMOS: Nano & Hybrid Systems
- Communications Circuits & Systems
- Neural Networks & Neuromorphic Engineering
- Power and Energy Circuits & Systems
- Visual Communications & Multimedia Signal Processing
- Biomedical Circuits & Systems
- Digital Circuits & Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Nonlinear Systems & Circuit Theory
- Sensory Circuits & Systems
- Education in Circuits & System
Selected ISCAS2020 papers will be invited for possible publication either in the IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems – Part I, in the IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems – Part II, or in the IEEE Transaction on Biomedical Circuits and Systems.
ISCAS2020 will also implement Open Preview: the conference proceedings will be available open access on IEEE Xplore approximately 3 weeks before the conference.
7 Oct. 2019
3 Nov. 2019
Todavía no se ha creado contenido para la portada.